Air Brake System - GP Truck Products
Showing all 3 results
European designed and engineered Brake Actuator with North American quality, priced competitively for the Australian road transport industry. Corrosion resistance E-Coating on internal and external surfaces, extended yoke as standard, conforms to ADR 38/05, tested to meet SAE J2318 performance requirements, tested to 1,500,000 cycles, compact to suit BPW suspensions.
ATA Recognised Brake Actuator.
ETP-500 TruckMaster Air Brake Filtration
- Available for 12 Volt or 24 Volt Systems.
- Eliminates Oil, Water, Sludge & Carbon
- No desiccants, chemicals or replacement filters
- One quick (25 min) service every 120,000 kms
- Does not rely on compressor governor valve
- Does not block or stick
- No purge values – No purge tanks or purge cycle
- Electronic actuation of drain valves
- Eliminate expensive cartridge costs
GP-3405-M16A Test Point
16mm Male – 16mm Test Point fitting with Cap, comes with sealing washer and o-ring for metric thread. For testing the pressure in an Air Brake System.