- General Pneumatics was founded in Melbourne in 1992. Its focus is product development of road transport products.
- GP Truck Products, a division of General Pneumatics was formed in 2011 to support the truck and trailer industry.
- GP Truck Products sources the best quality products available for the Australian truck and trailer manufacturers and aftermarket distributors of truck and trailer parts.
- General Pneumatics is a specialist in the removal of contamination in air systems, particularly in the area of road and rail transportation.
- Over the last 26 years, the Australian made TruckMaster® Filter and DumpMaster® Drain Valve have gained a reputation for quality, performance and reliability.
- TruckMaster® Filter and DumpMaster® Drain Valves are being fitted in the extremely tough environment of the UK rail and Queensland rail industry.
- The Australian Army has chosen and fitted the TruckMaster® Filter to its fleet of Mack Trucks.
- Australian made parts are manufactured by Redline Engineering and are made to the highest standards using only the best materials.