TruckMaster Air Filtration Unit
Showing all 10 results
AMT-01 Armature Tube, Piston + Locknut
Armature Tube, Piston + Locknut
Part No: AMT-01
ET-12-24V Timer Module 12/24volt
Timer Module Electronic 12/24volt to suit Electronic DumpMaster EXT-50 series
Part No: ET-12-24V
ETP-500 TruckMaster Air Brake Filtration
- Available for 12 Volt or 24 Volt Systems.
- Eliminates Oil, Water, Sludge & Carbon
- No desiccants, chemicals or replacement filters
- One quick (25 min) service every 120,000 kms
- Does not rely on compressor governor valve
- Does not block or stick
- No purge values – No purge tanks or purge cycle
- Electronic actuation of drain valves
- Eliminate expensive cartridge costs
EXT-50 Electronic DumpMaster Ejector 12/24 Volt
Automatically Drain Moisture & Water from your Truck/Trailer Air Brake System Tanks by using #EXT-50-12V Electronic Drain Valve. Once Connected to the Air Tank and Ignition Power Circuit the #EXT-50-12V Drain Valve Will Operate Every 6 Minutes. This Product Can Be Used in Conjunction with #XD-30 to Drain Two Tanks Simultaneously. Outer Body is made from Air Craft Quality Aluminium. Recommended Service Period Twice Yearly for Transport Trucks and Recommended Service for Waste Compactor Trucks Every Three Months.
Slash Your Cartridge Costs!
Adaptor Plate that Utilises Wabco/Bendix Desiccant Cartridges Saving You Money $$ on your Truck/Trailer Air Brake System.
- Cost Effective.
- Big Savings Off The Original CR-Turbo 2000 (T244) Cartridge
- Weight Reduction of approx. 1.5 kg using TurboMaster and Wabco/Bendix Cartridge
- Readily Available From Truck Outlets Australia Wide
KIT-505 TruckMaster Filter Service Kit
- Simple and Cost Effective!
- Service TruckMaster Filter within minutes.
- Recommended Servicing Every 120,000 kms.
- Waste Vehicles, Service At Least 4 Times a Year.
Part No: KIT-505
TrailMaster Electronic Ejector
Electronic Trailer Tank Ejector
Part No: EXP-40
Truckmaster Filter Service Module
Service the TruckMaster filter within minutes with #XT-500-15.
The internal components of the TruckMaster are assembled and ready to be installed.
XD-102 DumpMaster Ejector Service Kit
- Simple 15 Minute Inspection and Service.
- To Ensure Proper Operation and Long Life of Your DumpMaster Drain Valve.
- Recommemended Twice Per Year or Every 120,000 kms.
- Waste Vehicles Service At Least 4 Times a Year.
Part No: XD-102
XD-30 DumpMaster Automatic Drain Valve
Reduce Liquid Contaminants in your Truck/Trailer Air Tank by using #XD-30 Air Operated Drain Valve Connected to the Unloader Line on the Truck Compressor. Outer Body is made from Air Craft Quality Aluminium. Recommended Service Period Twice Yearly for Transport Trucks and Recommended Service for Waste Compactor Trucks Every Three Months. An integral part of your Air Brake System!